1. "When you breath, you inspire. When you do not breath, you expire."
2. "H3O is hot water, and CO3 is cold water"
3. "To collect fumes of sulphur, hold a deacon over a flame in a test tube"
4. "When you smell an oderless gas, it is probably carbon monoxide"
5. "Nitrogen is not found in Ireland because it is not found in a free state"
6. "Three kinds of blood vessels are arteries, vanes and caterpillars."
7. "Blood flows down one leg and up the other."
8. "Respiration is composed of two acts, first inspiration, and then expectoration."
9. "The moon is a planet just like the earth, only it is even deader."
10. "Dew is formed on leaves when the sun shines down on them and makes them perspire."
11. "A super-saturated solution is one that holds more than it can hold."
12. "Mushrooms always grow in damp places and so they look like umbrellas."
13. "The pistol of a flower is its only protections agenst insects."
14. "The alimentary canal is located in the northern part of Indiana."
15. "A permanent set of teeth consists of eight canines, eight cuspids, two molars, and eight cuspidors."